A Stretch For The Lower Back
- Firstly lay on your side.
- Bend the top leg more and leave the bottom leg either bent or straight
- Twist the top of your body away from your legs
- Hold for five seconds and feel the stretch in your lower back.
- Turn on the other side and repeat the movement.
To adjust where you feel the stretch in the back, perform the same stretch with the upper leg half bent and straight. This will stretch further up the back.
Notes on this exercise
If this stretch causes pain, stop immediately.