Gluteal Muscle Stretch
This exercise will stretch the Gluteal Muscles. This can be good for relief from piriformis syndrome and sciatica.
- Firstly lay face up and bend both knees.
- Grasp one leg just underneath the knee.
- Pull that leg towards your chest, keeping the other leg flexed.
- Hold for five seconds and repeat five times.
- Repeat for the other leg.
- Sit cross legged.
- Place your arms outstretched in front of you.
- Walk your hands forward to feel a stretch through the back of your legs.
Notes on this exercise
- If this stretch causes pain, stop immediately.